Niek F.M.M. Zaman (1955), civil law notary in Rotterdam and Professor in notarial corporate law at the Universities Leiden and Utrecht .
At Loyens & Loeff I am a member of the corporate law practice group and specialising in corporate law and advising national and international large and medium sized enterprises .
I have practised with a German Law firm in Germany (1980) and with an American Law firm (1984).
I am a director of several public interest organisations. I am a member of the commission of company law which is advising the Minister of Safety and Justice and an author of a large number of publications in the area of corporate law.
I was appointed professor of notarial corporate law at the law faculty of Utrecht in 2006 and at the law faculty of the Leiden University in 2013.
- Nieuwe bepalingen omtrent uitgifte en levering van aandelen op naam (1994)
- Inaugural speech at the University of Utrecht (a new surrounding for legal forms) (2007)
- Handbook on national and crossborder mergers and demergers (2009)
- Ondernemingsrecht Quo Vadis? (2012)
- Governance en bescherming van banken (2014)