Sjoerd Douma is a Professor of International & EU Tax Law at the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- The tax treatment of CIVs and REITs from a State aid perspective: limits on national tax policy (2014)
- Non-discriminatory Tax Obstacles (2012)
- Optimization of Tax Sovereignty and Free Movement (2011)
- The principle of legal certainty: Enforcing international norms under Community law (2008)
- The Three Ds of Direct Tax Jurisdiction: Disparity, Discrimination and Double Taxation (2006)