The Leiden Law Blog is part of Leiden Law School, the oldest and highest ranking Law faculty in the Netherlands.
The Leiden Law Blog stands out by reacting to the latest news while at the same time touching on the research being performed within our faculty. The authors blog in a personal capacity.
- Jelle van de Kamp - Chief Editor
- Wendy Rodger - Translator/Text Editor
- Rebecca Tait - Translator/Text Editor
- Kristel van Kruisbergen - Public Law
- Amir Ali Abadi - Private Law
- Esther Kentin - Interdisciplinar Study of the Law
- Jip Stam - Interdisciplinary Study of the Law
- Wim Bonis - Criminal Law and Criminology
- Elody Hutten - Tax Law and Economics
Questions or suggestions? Please use the comment function or fill in the contact form.